Human Resources will have one-on-one enrollment meetings to explain the process of selecting plan options for 2014. Employees received a campus-wide email message from H.R. on Tuesday, Oct. 1.
Enrollment materials must be received by 5 p.m. on Oct. 25.
The enrollment meetings on campus are as follows:
* Oct. 7 – HSB room 165; 7:00 – 5:00 (for HSB, Taylor, CDC)
* Oct. 8 – Library room 413A ; 7:30-5:00 (for Hearnes Hall)
* Oct. 9 – BSC room 341; 7:00 – 5:00 (for Reynolds, BSC, Alumni, URM)
* Oct. 10 – Plaster room 211; 7:00 – 5:00 (for Plaster Hall)
* Oct. 11 – Plaster room 211; 7:00 – 5:00 (for Physical Plant, Ummel, Kuhn, UPD)
* Oct. 16 – Library room 413A; 7:30 – 5:00 (for Library, Young Gym, L & P)
* Oct. 21 – Anderson Justice Center room 125; in the morning from 7:00 – 12:00 (for Arts, Music, Webster, Theater, Anderson Justice Center, Residence Life)
* October 21 – Webster Hall room 129; in the afternoon from 1:00 – 5:00 (for Arts, Music , Webster, Theater)
Custodians are asked to attend in their work location areas.
Please make every effort to go to the location noted for your work area. If you cannot make a meeting scheduled for your area, you may go to a meeting at another location. If you cannot attend any of the scheduled meetings, you will need to make arrangements to visit HR to turn in your materials by the due date.
For information contact Judy Wilmoth, Human Resources, at 625-3167.