Joplin, MO (SNS) – Ten-and six-week summer class sessions will begin on Monday, May 18, at Missouri Southern State University, with eight-and four-week sessions following on Monday, June 1.
A schedule of class sessions is available online and provides all of the information needed to enroll in regular courses as well as distance learning classes for the summer semester. It can be viewed at http://www.mssu.edu/academics/classes/.
Registration will take place from 1 to 4:30 p.m. on the Thursday before classes start in the major department. Undeclared majors should register in the Advising, Counseling and Testing Services office, in Room 314 of Hearnes Hall.
Late registration will be available during the first two days of class in the major department.
Important dates to remember include:
- May 25 – Dismissal for Memorial Day
- June 4 – Last day for full refund fees
- June 29 – Second four week sessions begins
- July 2 – Dismissal for Fourth of July
- July 9 – Last day to withdraw with all a “W”
- July 20 – Last day for complete withdraw with all “W’s”
- July 23 – End of the semester
For additional information, visit the Advising, Counseling and Testing Services office or call 417-625-9324.