Five Days of Christmas—A Pinterest Party Lunch Break will be offered by the MSSU Office of Alumni and Constituent Relations during the week of Dec. 14.at the Ralph L. Gray Alumni Center.
From noon to 1 p.m. each day, attendees will be served lunch and will craft holiday-themed decorations.
“Each day will be unique. It’s a great way to have fun with your coworkers before the holiday,” said Megan Adams, assistant director of alumni and constituent relations.
- Painted snowman canvas sign or glitter reindeer on canvas
- Hot chocolate mix ornament
- Lunch: snowman cheeseball, holiday fruit, charcuterie tray and assorted cheeses
- Christmas wreath
- Spearmint candy dish
- Lunch: Holiday pizza ring and Grinch kabobs
- Snowman wine glasses
- Dip mix ornaments
- Lunch: Twice-baked potato soup, rolls, Triscuit pumpkin pie cheese tarts
- Ugly sweater contest
- Family holiday recipe frame
- White chocolate heart pops
- Lunch: French onion soup and salad
- Double chocolate jar cookies
- Homeless blessings bags
- Lunch: Grilled cheese paninis and tomato soup
Cost is $7.50 per day, or $30 for all five days. Reservations are required by calling 417-625-9355.