TIAA-CREF financial consultant Melvin Ballenger will be on campus for one-on-one meetings with employees from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, March 7-8, in Room 243 of Billingsly Student Center.
No matter where you are in life – just getting started or planning for retirement – a session with Ballenger can help you create a unique plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan! You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
· Am I investing in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
· Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
· How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
· How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
· How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
Space is limited and reservations are required. To schedule a one-on-one meeting and receive a customized retirement action plan, visit www.TIAA.org/schedulenow or call 1-800-732-8353.