After college comes the career. A student’s education experience cannot be complete unless he or she is prepared for life after the university experience.
Luckily, Missouri Southern has a variety of activities planned to assist in this endeavor.
A variety of career-related events are planned for February and March at MSSU. These include:
* Graduation Expo from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 – 5:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 25 in the Ralph L. Gray Alumni Center.
* Career Fair “How to Lunch” at 12:20 p.m. on Feb. 26, 27 and 28 in Room 309 of the Billingsly Student Center (BSC). Free lunch is included and no RSVPs are required.
* Career Fair Cram from 5 – 7 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 28 in the BSC Ballroom.
* Spring Career Fair from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Thursday, March 7 in Leggett & Platt Athletic Center
* Education Career Fair from 1 – 3 p.m. on Monday, March 11 in the BSC Ballroom.
* Etiquette Dinner and Networking 101 on Tuesday, March 5 in BSC Room 309. A $10 admission and RSVP are required to be paid at the Career Services office on the second floor of Spiva Library.
* Walk-In Resume Workshops at various times Feb 26, Feb. 27, March 1, March 4, March 5 and March 6.
For information, contact MSSU Career Services at (417) 625-9343. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mssu.edu/career
For further details on the activities listed above, Read more.