All area students, parents, educators and counselors are invited to the 2nd Annual Missouri Southern Biomedical Science Careers Fair is slated for 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 3 on the 3rd Floor of the Billingsly Student Center at Missouri Southern State University.
Those on hand can meet with representatives from biomedical-based schools and attend breakout sessions.
They also can tour the new cadaver, anatomy and physiology labs in the Ummel Technology Building.
Participating schools include:
* Cleveland Chiropractic College
* A.T. Still University, Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health
* University of Missouri School of Medicine
* Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
* University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
* University of Missouri-Kansas City – Physician Assistant Program
* Missouri State University – Physician Assistant Studies
* Missouri State University – Physical Therapy Program
* Rockhurst University – Physical Therapy Program
* University of Missouri School of Health Professions
* University of Missouri-St. Louis, College of Optometry
* University of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy
* Harding University College of Pharmacy
* University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Pharmacy
* University of Arkansas College of Pharmacy
Following is a schedule of presentations, including times and speakers. All take place in rooms indicated in the Billingsly Student Center (BSC):
4:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Cleveland Chiropractic College
Featuring: Monica Peterson, Admissions Advisor
University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
Featuring: Crystal Duffey, Student Program Specialist
A.T. Still University, Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health
Featuring: Jason Christman, Admissions Counselor
5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Pharmacy
Featuring: Steven McDonald, Academic Advisor
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Physician Assistant Program
Featuring: Brian Steele, Recruitment Coordinator�
University of Missouri-Saint Louis, College of Optometry
Featuring: Julie Kraermer, Admissions Advisor
5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Harding University College of Pharmacy
Featuring: Carol Jones, Director of Admissions
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
Featuring: Brooke Birdsong, Associate Director of Admissions