• Who: Anyone ages 10+ (Under age 18 requires parental release)
• What: Experience breathing underwater using scuba gear; learn how to become a certified SCUBA diver.
• When: Monday, April 22; 6:30-8 p.m. (Come & Go)
• Where: MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center
• Why: Why not?
• Cost: FREE to all MSSU ID holders; $25 for non-MSSU ID holders
• What to bring: MSSU ID, swimsuit, & towel
For more information, you may contact Heather Arnold, MSSU’s Director of Aquatics & Wellness, by calling 625-9533 or by stopping by the Recreational Services office (BSC 241).
Remember to ask about the SCUBA Certification Class
For more information contact 625-9533.