“Lion Pride Tuition has made it possible for me to attend the school I want, receive the degree I want, and focus on achieving my career goals; all the while, staying close to home,” says Sydney Marsellis, Communication-Public Relations Major from Owasso, Okla.
The Lion Pride in-state tuition program now includes all of Arkansas, Kansas and Oklahoma plus six additional counties in Illinois (See list).
Watch the two videos below to learn more, then share this great opportunity with your family and friends!
See a video on Lion Pride Tuition at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7ls8-SB3A&feature=player_embedded#!
- Students qualify for this great tuition offer if you live in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma or the following counties in Illinois:
- Adams, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Clinton, Cook, DuPage, Greene, Grundy, Jersey, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, Macoupin, Madison, Marion, McHenry, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Perry, Pike, Randolph, Sangamon, St. Clair, Scott, Washington, Will.
- Plus, students can still receive university and academic scholarships in addition to the in-state tuition rate.
- The new Lion Pride Tuition plan makes Missouri Southern State University the most affordable four-year university in the state.
- Earn a degree from one of our nationally accredited programs at an in-state rate.
You come to Southern for a great education and we deliver, with four schools (Arts & Sciences, the Robert W. Plaster School of Business Administration, Health Sciences, Public Safety and Technology, and Education) and nearly hundreds of degree options.
Quality? Here’s proof:
- 100% pass rate on the National Radiologic Technologists Certification Exam
- 100% pass rate on the Registered Nurse Exams
- 100% pass rate on the Missouri Certification Exam for Environmental Health
- Two faculty members among only 525 individuals in the world who are Certified Global Business Professionals
- First in students passing the entire CPA exam compared with other regional universities offering undergraduate degrees in accounting.