Joplin, MO (SNS) – Four- and eight-week summer class sessions will begin Monday, June 6, at Missouri Southern State University.
A schedule of class sessions is available online and provides all of the information needed to enroll in regular courses as well as distance learning classes for the summer semester. It can be viewed at http://www.mssu.edu/academics/classes/.
To register, students can visit with their academic advisor or stop by the Advising, Counseling and Testing Services (ACTS) office, located in Room 314 of Hearnes Hall.
Important dates to remember include:
- June 9 – Last day for full refund of fees
- July 4 – Dismissal for Fourth of July holiday
- July 5 – Second four-week session begins
- July 14 – Last day to withdraw from a class with a “W”
- July 25 – Last day to withdraw from all classes with a “W”
- July 25-28 – Final exams
- July 28 – End of summer semester
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 417-625-9389, or the ACTS office at 417-625-9324.